In iOS 10, you can decorate messages with stickers without leaving Messages.
- Download the latest version of iOS for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Make sure that your device is signed in to the iTunes & App Store with your Apple ID.
Find stickers that you can use with Messages
The app drawer gives you quick access to apps that you can use with Messages.
To open your app drawer:
- Open Messages, create a new dialog or tap on an existing conversation.
- Tap the App Store icon alongside the message box in iMessage (or Tap > , then tap App Store Icon)
- Tap icon on the lower left corner and then the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage.
Now you can download iMessage apps to use with Messages.
After you've downloaded the app you wanted
- Tap the Manage tab.
- Turn on the app to add it to your app drawer. Turn it off to remove it.