After installing the app you have 3 ways to send these emoji:
• share right from the app
• send iMessages stickers
• use a custom Keyboard
How to use iMessage Stickers
• Tap the App Store icon alongside the message box in iMessage
• Tap the icon on the lower left corner and then the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage. Tap Manage tab and find Panda! stickers to add them.
• You can peel and place them on anything in your conversation – bubbles, images, or even other stickers.
How to use Keyboard
• Go to iOS Settings
• General > Keyboard > Keyboards
• Tap "Add New Keyboard"
• Choose "Panda! Stickers & Emoji"
• Panda! Stickers & Emoji > Allow full Access
• Open any messaging app
• Select the sticker you want to send by tapping it and it will automatically copy. Then, paste it in the message box to send it
Full access is required by Apple in order to copy and paste emoji. Don’t worry, we don’t collect any information about you.